We’ve all had those days where we’re down or just not feeling our current situation. We’re trying to be patient and trust God to do what we know only He can do, but sometimes we get weary. Those are especially the days when we could use a major pick me up. The absolute best fix for discouragement is the living Word of God. Here are some scriptures to keep on lock to remind you that you can make it and that God hasn’t forgotten you.
1. Galatians 6:9 – Don’t get weary in well doing for in due season you shall reap what you sow if you faint not.
2. Philippians 4:13 – I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
3. Matthew 19:26 – With men this is impossible but with God all things are possible
4. Habakkuk 2:3 – For the vision is yet for an appointed time and it hastens to the end; it will not deceive or disappoint. Though it tarry wait for it, because it will surely come; it will not be behind hand on its appointed day.
5. Philippians 4:6 – Be anxious for nothing but in prayer and petition with thanks giving let your request be made known to God and the peace of God that transcends all understanding
What are some of your go to scriptures for encouragement?